THIS JUST IN: There is still a small limited amount of seats available to attend Broadway’s biggest night tomorrow evening. According to the website, there are a limited 3 tickets left to be in THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS itself at The 74th Annual Tony Awards at the Winter Garden Theatre.
A few rules on wanting to attend consists of the following….
1. The tickets are over $1,495….. even if you want to sit up in the Mezzanine,
2. There is a 2 Ticket limit per order,
3. Only show up in a Black Tie,
4. Doors to enter close exactly at 7:00 pm. There is NO late seating. The ceremony is LIVE and TELEVISED especially with all the cameras taking over the Theater.
5. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
6. Show proof of Proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Your full vaccination must be dated prior to September 10th in order to attend. If you have purchased a ticket for a guest, they will also need to complete this form.
7. The Audience will be wearing face masks for the entire show!!!
8. There is no post Tony after-party due to COVID.
The 74th Annual Tony Awards is set for tomorrow night as a full 4 HOUR event. The first 2 hours will be the actual ceremony streamed on Paramount+ (hosted by Audra McDonald. From there, the celebration will continue on CBS (hosted by Leslie Odom Jr.) with the live BROADWAY’S BACK concert edition which will also reveal the winners for BEST REVIVAL OF A PLAY, BEST PLAY, and of course BEST MUSICAL.
Who dreams of one day going to the Tonys?!!!