Today was a bittersweet day for the Theater community as we said goodbye to the Drama Book Shop as it left its longtime home of 101 years on 40th street. The store (which sells Theater scripts, books, sheet music, and more for all Theater lovers everywhere) was being forced to close due to an increase in the rent. However, we are so excited that it has been saved by Hamilton's creator and lifelong customer Lin Manuel Miranda, producer Jeffery Seller, director Thomas Kail, and the Nederlander organization. It will move to a new midtown location TBA and will reopen Fall 2019. We will miss coming by this iconic location. Thank you Drama Book Shop. Who is sad but excited for the new home?
Video Testimonials from our FANS!
All Broadway Tours We Offer!
- Act 1 (Southern Times Square)
- Act 2 (Northern Times Square)
- Be A Smash Walking Tour (Times Square)
- Broadway Extravaganza Tour (Act 3 – Times Square)
- Broadway 101 Walking Tour (Times Square)
- Christmas Caroling (Times Square)
- Gilbert and Sullivan to Hamilton Tour (Downtown)
- Gleeks Fan Tour (Times Square)
- Haunted Broadway (Times Square)
- Greenwich Village Theatre Walking Tour
- Piano Bar Pub Crawl (Greenwich Village)
- Inspiration of Rent (East Village)
- Off-Broadway (Times Square)
Hakuna Matata Contact Amada